- Application for admission should be submitted online at cuonline.ac.in
- The Selection and admission will be made according to the Single window system under University of Calicut.
- 50% of the Seats are strictly filled on merit basis in accordance with the University rules and 50% of the seats are filled by the Management on merit cum basis.
- Separate Application should be submitted along with the main application to get admission under management Quota on payment of Rs 100/-
- The Parent or Guardian should be present at the time of interview.
NEEDED DOCUMENTS FOR INTERVIEW
- CAP college copy printout
- CAP application fee challan receipt
- Mandatory fee challan receipt.
- TC and Conduct Certificates
- SSLC & Plus Two Certificates
- 3 Passport size photographs
- 2 attested copies of mark list (SSLC & Plus Two)
All original documents submitted at the time of admission will only be returned after the completion of the course. Sufficient attested copies of the qualifying certificates should be retained by the students for their future purpose.
FEES (As per the University norms)
- Fee once remitted will not be refunded at any cost
- Semester fee should be remitted on or before the date mentioned
- The students who discontinue studies in the middle of the course, should remit the entire course fee